It officially crashed... oh my poor poor computer! :(
My laptop might have seen its last days. I'm so sad, although most stuff I have on there I have backed up somewhere else (facebook, myspace, CDs, etc.), I still don't like to feel like maybe there is something on there that I don't realize and I'm losing!
It has what is called the "BSOD" (Blue Screen of Death). So sad, it can't even open windows. If you know me, at all, you know that I am very attached to my computer (and my blackberry)!
So... my brother's friend whom lives in Iowa looks at it and says... oh I think we can save all your data AND fix it! Just get the original windows cd that came with the computer.
I think to myself... hmm... I think I know where thats at... Oh yeah I won't have to buy a new one, AGAIN.
.... I was wrong. I am going nuts. I lived in an apartment up until the end of January, and the entire time I lived in taht apartment, I could tell you EXACTLY where this little carboard box that contains all of the manuals/cds for my computer sat. Ironically now that I moved, I can't find it. I'm so irritated. I do not lose crap like this! I keep everythin, everything has a place in my life, and I know where that place is. So how did I lose something so important???
GRRR...
Oh well, after a bit more research, few phone calls, etc. I've discovered that for roughly $25 I can have Compaq (HP) send me new CDs, and HOPEFULLY then I will be able to recover everything and have a computer again! :)
Until then..... I guess I can only blog at work... shucks! LOL :)
And just because I can share them, and because I love my little Livi.... a few more pictures of her spending time at the park with her Daddy! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment