This semester is over!
This semester has kicked my butt!
I want my Bachelor's degree so badly, but seriously sometimes I wonder if it is really worth the hell I put myself through. I have a really good job, I make decent money, but still I feel like I need something "more." This seems fine cause I am 25 years old, and most people at 25 want more. But, anbody that knows me knows I have a lot... I am a very blessed person.
So... my fear is that I will work my butt off to get this because I want it, but then I'll just move on to wanting something else. I don't know what it will take to ever satisfy my, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to stop working for something, bigger and better in my life.
Which doesn't sound bad, but its exhausting to never be satisfied with where I am and what I have. Thats not to say that I am not appreciative, I am, far more than most people, I cherish every tangible and intangible thing I have in my life.
Ok done with that. On to more positive things.
The boys are getting better, they seem to be really calming down a lot lately. BUT... I did decide to go back to kenneling them. I hate kenneling them, but if I don't kennel them, they just don't get the potty training thing.
For those that don't know, I kenneled the boys every day up until about a month or 6 weeks ago. Then I started to leave them out for short periods of time, and eventually entire days. They did REALLY good at first, never pottied. But, since I went on vacation and returned, they've all but fallen back into old habits. :( So I'm back to kenneling them.
I've moved the kennel to the living room though, and Milo LOVES it. He honestly loves his kennel. As you can see when I am home they are out the entire time, but he will often go lay down in his kennel rather than in the comfy beds they have or on my couches. That makes me feel a bit better about kenneling them! :)
Mars is still naughty as ever but so freaking cute!
We went to obedience classes for 8 weeks, and though we got some good out of it, we didn't get quite as much as I'd hoped for. Both boys can sit, lay down, stay, "leave it" (put a treat in front of them and tell them to leave it and they will). In addition, Mars (whom is REALLY smart) will also shake and do High-Five. Currently I am working on getting them to turn in a circle on command. Mars is a LOT smarter and a lot easier to train, so he's almost got it already. Milo, is just a bit slower, and he has this thing with his feet leaving the ground (hence the reason he won't shake or do High-Five). But.... we're working on that too.
I love my boys! They are the sweetest, cutest, puppies ever! :)
Milo in his Kennel:

Boys sleeping while I write my last paper for the semester:
I want my Bachelor's degree so badly, but seriously sometimes I wonder if it is really worth the hell I put myself through. I have a really good job, I make decent money, but still I feel like I need something "more." This seems fine cause I am 25 years old, and most people at 25 want more. But, anbody that knows me knows I have a lot... I am a very blessed person.
So... my fear is that I will work my butt off to get this because I want it, but then I'll just move on to wanting something else. I don't know what it will take to ever satisfy my, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to stop working for something, bigger and better in my life.
Which doesn't sound bad, but its exhausting to never be satisfied with where I am and what I have. Thats not to say that I am not appreciative, I am, far more than most people, I cherish every tangible and intangible thing I have in my life.
Ok done with that. On to more positive things.
The boys are getting better, they seem to be really calming down a lot lately. BUT... I did decide to go back to kenneling them. I hate kenneling them, but if I don't kennel them, they just don't get the potty training thing.
For those that don't know, I kenneled the boys every day up until about a month or 6 weeks ago. Then I started to leave them out for short periods of time, and eventually entire days. They did REALLY good at first, never pottied. But, since I went on vacation and returned, they've all but fallen back into old habits. :( So I'm back to kenneling them.
I've moved the kennel to the living room though, and Milo LOVES it. He honestly loves his kennel. As you can see when I am home they are out the entire time, but he will often go lay down in his kennel rather than in the comfy beds they have or on my couches. That makes me feel a bit better about kenneling them! :)
Mars is still naughty as ever but so freaking cute!
We went to obedience classes for 8 weeks, and though we got some good out of it, we didn't get quite as much as I'd hoped for. Both boys can sit, lay down, stay, "leave it" (put a treat in front of them and tell them to leave it and they will). In addition, Mars (whom is REALLY smart) will also shake and do High-Five. Currently I am working on getting them to turn in a circle on command. Mars is a LOT smarter and a lot easier to train, so he's almost got it already. Milo, is just a bit slower, and he has this thing with his feet leaving the ground (hence the reason he won't shake or do High-Five). But.... we're working on that too.
I love my boys! They are the sweetest, cutest, puppies ever! :)
Milo in his Kennel:

Boys sleeping while I write my last paper for the semester:
Boys got groomed this weekend, and they actually enjoy the car some now:


Ok.... how do you guys post your pictures, these didn't post very well (right side seems to be always cutoff....
ReplyDeleteWhat do you guys use?
I think they are cute with their haircuts. Do you ever watch the Dog Whisperer? I love that show. tehehe
ReplyDeleteIt's not a bad thing to always want something bigger and better...or strive for more. Kenneling them can be a good thing. It can help you (and them) a lot. Just keep at it. I can't get Chubbs to shake either. Hims too doppy. He is smart in other ways though. Ellie is our little smarty pants. We so need a play date sometime soon! :o)
ReplyDelete