In doing this though, I realized that Olivia really looks a lot like Doni... the light eyes and dark hair... awe so cute! So... I thought I'd share a few pictures.
Let me remind you, Doni was born in 76, so some of these pictures are pretty old, as you can tell from the outfits/wallpaper/blankets, etc. :)
When I get more time, I am going to scan in a lot more pictures (not just of Doni), but older pictures, that are fun to look at! :)




OMG.....look at your mom and dad!! Heehee Wow! I can't believe how much Oliva does look like Doni. So crazy. Super cute. :o) (and yes, Doni just may kill you....not for the pictures you posted...but for sharing her age! LOL)
ReplyDeleteBTW....I just love your new layout! Heehee About damn time.
LOL. Isn't that hilarious of my parents? :) I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Doni will kill me for posting them too... she's pretty finicky sometimes... Oh-well. They may never see this blog!
I love my new layout too... its pretty special huh?
Thanks to the layout fairy for fixing it up for me! :)