It's been quite a while since I've been on here, life gets crazy sometimes, but I've got lots of news, pictures, and great experiences to sum up on here. :)
+147.JPG)
I'll start with Septemeber. In the first part of the month I took a long weekend and traveled to Maryland to Celebrate Olivia's 1st birthday! :) She is such a beautiful baby! :)
This is a ball pit she got for her bday... Oh goodness!

Livi and Daddy taking a nap together! :)

And finally, the birthday princess at her party! :)
Livi and Daddy taking a nap together! :)
And finally, the birthday princess at her party! :)
I spent the bulk of September (and part of August and part of October) looking for a house to purchase. In the middle of Septemeber I finally found a house I loved! It was a little bit further away from my work than I was hoping to purchase, but it was a PERFECT house for me. I put in an offer and was "under contract" on the house, but it was a short sale, so the deal was still awaiting bank approval. For some reason after a few weeks fo waiting, I suddenly had second thoughts, and my gut insitinct told me to pull my offer. I'm still sad thinking about it, I really did feel like that was a perfect house for me. :(
Near the end of Septemeber, I took another trip, but this time back home to Indiana for my friend Amanda's wedding. Randi (my best friend) and I decided to meet up in Chicago a few days before the wedding, and, we went out one night, it was awesome! :) We pretty much just went to dinner, and then went bar hoping, and back to the hotel to sleep! Here's a few pics from that leg of my trip:
The next morning, we rented a car and drove home to Indiana for Manda's wedding. It was a weekend full of fun. Seeing Family, Friends, and and catching up was soo good. It was the first time in almost 10 years that ALL of use girls in my group of friends had all made it to one destination at one time. AMAZING!
Once I returned home, I came back to an incredibly hectic work schedule. I had worked only 1 Friday in all of the month of September (between a holiday and two long weekends), I'd had a few very short weeks one after another, after another, after another. On top of already behind as a result of all of this, I returned to the office to do two jobs for the next 3 weeks. My coworker (whom is solely responsible for the entire companies payroll, took a vacation through Europe. The third day I returned, my boss (the only other employee in the accounting department at this point in time) came down with H1N1. So... the next few weeks were EXTREMELY stressful for me.
On the Monday of the 3rd week back, we learned that our company (whom I've worked for for almost 3 years) has decided to relocate our corporate office to Cheyenne, Wyoming. For those of you that do not know, Cheyenne is about 100 miles north of Denver.
I'm so bummed. Cheyenne is just not where I saw myself and my life going. But, in this job market, it is hard to give up a great job.
So, I am still undecided as to what I am going to do. There are so many variables effected by my decision, and no matter how much I think about it and try to weigh my options, the decision just doesn't ever seem to get easier. :(
None the less, I am required to decide by 11/23 weather I will relocate to Cheyenne, or give up my job to remain in Denver.
About the relocation to Cheyenne - I guess it's a good thing you pulled your offer on the house, then! I know how it feels to lose a house you had started dreaming about...we lost a few ourselves. I hope your job pans out. Hugs,
ReplyDeleteHeather